Annie's Mountain Mist
$99 a night Special, Rustic Decor book $99 a night, No free nights or Discounts
$99 @ Night Special!! Lovely Cabin sits on 10 Acres, Walk to small creek!! Peaceful, Relaxing, Hammock, Pretty Seasonal Mtn Views!! Pets Stay Free In September!! Paved roads to town
Avenir Cabin Rentals
39 Mountain Laurel Ln.
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Beds: 2 Kings 1 Sleeper Sofa
View: Seasonal Mtn Wooded
Annie's Mountain Mist Description
|LIVING ROOM AREA:
leather pull out queen-size sleeper sofa, 2 arm chairs TV, VCR, DVD player, gas log fireplace, ceiling fan, lamps, coffee table, rustic furnishings. Plenty of books to read, and VCR tapes to watch. Gas log fireplace. rustic decorations. Custom lighting highlights the rock fireplace and mantle. Ceiling fan.
Large table that seats six, microwave, electric stove/oven,dishwasher, all kitchen necessties. Pantry with cooking ware, as well as in the kitchen cabinets. Electric full size washer and dryer across from the pantry. Custom lighting in kitchen.
King bed, hand made log bed, end tables, and dresser, private deck off of the master bedroom with swing, table and chairs. Full size closet with plenty of blankets, ceiling fan.
TV NO DISH Nice for movies DVD or VCR
Master bathroom with tub/shower toilet,sink, and undersink storage for linens and white towels.
PORCH FACING MTNS:
Hot tub on the 12 wide covered porch across the front of the cabin which faces the mountains. Two person porch swing, two large size rocking chairs, childs rocker. country table and benches. Two overhead ceiling fans.
New Screened porch
Large deck off of the kitchen with table, chair, and charcoal grill.
Picnic table off of the deck.
King size bed, hand made bed, twig bedside table, rocker, denim fabric arm chair, secretary for storage, full closet. Pewter style ceiling fan.
Full bath with tub, shower, sink and toilet. Bear accessories. Storage for linens and white hot tub towels in the under counter storage.
Childrens books and some puzzles.
Down The Mountain: from the front deck are two benches. Also hammock available to attach to two trees. hammock is located in the master closet
- Pet Friendly ($15 per night per pet)
- Rustic Decor
- One Level Lovely Cabin sits on 10 Acres Great Family Retreat
- 2 Kings 1 Sleeper Sofa
- Full Kitchen Micro , Dish Washer, Coffee Maker, Toaster
- Color TV Satellite DVD VCR
- Gas Log Fireplace
- No Smoking
- Find the Mountain, Spring, just a short walk from Cabin
- Book Whitewater Rafting from our Home Page
- Telephone Local Calls Only
- virtual Tour coming soon
- Paved Road from Town to cabin. Total privacy, easy parking, and east entry
- Ms Avenair Salutes our Soldiers 10% Discount to Active Military and Veterans
- Small Dogs only under 20 Pounds
- Seasonal Mtn View Lovely Wooded Setting
- 2 Bedrms 2 Baths Sleeps 6
- Very Secluded lots of our Mountain Nature
- Washer Dryer
- Hot Tub out Covered Deck
- Char Grill on Deck
- Perfect for Honeymooners, Couples, and Families
- Near all area activities, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Tubing, Horseback Riding.
- Historic Swan Drive In
- Very private.very access-able with paved roads. Long path to walk down the mountain. Winding drive way entrance, easy access
- 9 miles from Blue Ridge, 5 miles from Mccaysville , in Mineral Bluff
- Screened Porch just lovely setting so peaceful..
- Master Bedroom has TV no Satellite nice for Movies DVD VCR
linens, dishes, pots, pans, towels, washcloths, etc..
We will provide:
Small soaps, initial supply of toilet paper, dishwasher detergent for two cycles, 4 garbage bags for the kitchen.
Suggestions for guests to
Near White Water Rafting on Toccoa River/ Oocoe River
. Tubing on Toccoa river nearby
Near all other Area Activities, Horseback Riding, Fishin, Hiking, Biking. Boating, .tubing