A Glistening Waters Retreat ..SPECIAL Summer Playtime PRICE $99 A NIGHT ..No Discounts or Free Nights
Waterfront!!! Fishing, Tubing, Swimming... Deck on water with Fire Pit, Horseshoe Pit Picnic table FUN FUN!!!
SPECIAL Summer PRICE $99 A NIGHT!!FUN FUN Relax on the Creek!!
Avenir Cabin Rentals
39 Mountain Laurel Ln.
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Beds: 2 Queens, Loft has 2 Twins
View: Creek Stunning View
A Glistening Waters Retreat ..SPECIAL Summer Playtime PRICE $99 A NIGHT ..No Discounts or Free Nights Description
Wood-burning Fireplace w/ Seasoned Wood
New Soft Carpeting
Sofa and Recliner
Comfy Glide Chair
Pine Walls and Ceiling Cathedral Ceiling & Fan
Fast Speed Internet
Free Long Distance on Remote Phones
Sliding Door Accessing Great Creek and Pasture Views
Circular Parking for
Picnic Table near On-ground Fire Pit
Table w/ 4 Chairs (2 additional)
Fully Stocked with Dishes, Glassware, Pots and Pans, Cooking Utensils, Silverware, Wine Bottle Opener
Loft Bedroom #3
Two Twin Beds
Sofa with Table
Chest of Drawers
Central Heat & A/C
Washer & Dryer
Starter set of Paper Products
Dish and Bar Soaps
Some Fishing Gear
|Bedroom #1 |
Chest of Drawers
Flat Grassed Area for Games/Kids
8’x12’ Covered Deck w/ 2 Rocking Chairs and Table
Over-looking Large Pines
8’X24’ Covered Deck leading to Octagonal Hot Tub Deck and 12’x10’ Covered Deck with Built-In Benches(Both Lighted and Overlooking Creek)
Soothing In-Deck 6-Person Hot Tub with Bistro Table and Chairs
Bistro Table on Small Deck Near Water’s Edge
Lots of Seating
Turn On Flood Lights for Night View of Creek
- Lovely Creekside Cabin Sleeps 6, 2 bedroom with Loft, 1 Bath, 2 Queens, loft has 2 Twins.
- Pets are charged non refundable fee $15.00 per pet per night Pet friendly cabin but please keep dogs to 15 pounds or less ONLY; No Cats.
- Enjoy cooking on the gas grill on the back deck
- The attached 12’x10’ covered deck lies practically on the waters edge with built-in benches and a large wood glider. Don’t forget to turn on the light ropes at night for that perfect mood.
- Full kitchen with frig., stove and microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster. Everything you need to create your culinary masterpieces!
- Wood Burning Fireplace in Den
- Picnic at a table or sitting on the logs around the campfire pit
- Washer Dryer
- There’s no messing around with long, narrow, pot-holed roads to get here. We’re right off of Hwy. 2 that makes it easy to go and explore and get back easily. But don’t be fooled – you’re in another world along the creek!
- Kids love the creek and space to play outside
- You’ll love to relax at the bistro table on a small deck right near the water’s edge
- We have over 300 ft. of creek frontage. Be adventurous and walk the trail along the creek – but don’t take an unintended swim
- Enjoy the outdoors in this cozy and quaint 2 bedroom plus loft cabin right on Fightingtown Creek, just 4 miles from Blue Ridge, GA. A perfect retreat for couples, families and romantic getaways
- The large 6-person hot tub is in its own deck overlooking the creek – RELAX and listen to the rushing waters!
- Bar Stools and Counter down by deck.
- Use ours or bring your fishing gear and enjoy fishing in the cool, glistening waters that rush by the back of the cabin
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Cable TV and VCR, DVD and plug in for game box
- We love to float on tubes from the cabin to Power Dam Bridge (about a 15-20 minute float and easy walk back)
- Game table in the loft provides lot of fun for the kids!
- No Smoking!!
- Front and back decks along the length of the cabin are a great place to relax and get away from it all. Two rockers and table in front and lots of seating in back
- We provide Fast Speed Internet on Cable for your business or others needs
- Turn on the flood lights and light up the creek at night
Trout fishing in the creek, tubing from the cabin to Power Dam Rd. Bridge (bring inner tubes and wear own life jackets), horseback riding, Historic Blue Ridge, GA and Copper Hill, TN with Blue Ridge Scenic Railroad for a fun outing, Lake Blue Ridge, Toccoa River fishing, Ocoee River rafting, Cohutta Wilderness Area, golfing, lots of hiking with over 300 miles of hiking trails in the Blue Ridge area including the Appalachian and Benton MacKaye trails), eat at fun local restaurants, enjoy mountain biking, Swan Drive-In or the inside theaters in Blue Ridge, all of the shopping and eating you want in Historic Downtown Blue Ridge, bowling, boating (boats are available for rent at Lake Blue Ridge) and so much more! OR - JUST HANG AROUND THE CABIN BY THE GLISTENING WATERS FOR A RETREAT YOU’LL NEVER FORGET!!